Getting to the Airport
Allow ample time, particularly if you are traveling to the airport during rush hour. Rush hour is typically 6:30 am to 9:00 am and 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
• If traveling interisland, it is recommended that you arrive at least 90 minutes prior to your flight.
• If traveling to the U.S. Mainland, it is recommended that you arrive at least 2 hours prior to your flight.
• If traveling to an international destination, it is recommended that you arrive at least 2 hours to your flight or as advised by your airline.
• Taxis and shuttles are available from most hotels.
• If you are driving a rental car, allow enough time to fill your gas tank if you need to, get the car turned in, and transit to your departure terminal. Make sure you know the way to your airport.
Driving directions to Hawaii airports
• Honolulu International Airport (Oahu)
• Hilo Airport (Hawaii Island)
• Kahului Airport (Maui)
• Kalaupapa Airport (Molokai)
• Kapalua Airport (Maui)
• Kona International Airport (Hawaii Island)
• Lanai Airport (Lanai)
• Lihue Airport (Kauai)
• Molokai Airport (Molokai)